What is Body To Soul Movement?
Who is Kiana Ng?
Gymnastics coach turned international yoga teacher, Kiana’s passion is being able to lead you through practices that help you experience growth in your physical practice while healing your soul in the process. She created her signature class, Body To Soul Flow, to help you do just that.
Kiana is now an E-RYT 200-hour level yoga teacher with 8+ years of experience working with the human body and 5+ years teaching yoga and meditation. If you’re motivated by challenge and growth or love detailed, alignment-focused instruction with a mix of hand-balancing, her classes are for you.
What’s Body To Soul Flow?
Body To Soul Flow is Kiana’s signature class designed to help you find growth and progress in your practice. This flow-based practice was created for passionate, selfdriven yogis who are motivated by challenge, love balancing on their hands (or want to learn how to), and appreciate detailed, alignment-focused instruction.
Who is Body To Soul Movement for?
How is Body To Soul Movement different from other yoga and fitness platforms?
- The opportunity for connection & live feedback – In Body To Soul Movement, you get the chance to have real, live feedback from Kiana via her live sessions and exclusive Facebook group. Most other platforms don’t give you this option.
- Body To Soul Flow – Kiana’s signature class can only be found on Body To Soul Movement.
- More value, same price – Live sessions and direct feedback are priceless in helping you advance your practice and you get this and other perks and bonuses at the same price as other online platforms out there.
- Handstand section & classes – Alongside having a designated handstand section dedicated solely to your handstand growth, you’ll receive regular live handstand classes with live feedback. Most other platforms don’t give you this option.
- Everything was designed for your growth – Instead of just being a central hub for a variety of yoga classes, Kiana made sure that each element that was included to stay true to her intention of creating this platform, which is to help your practice grow
What equipment do I need to get started?
Can I get personal advice about my yoga practice from Kiana?
In Kiana’s live sessions, the initial consult, and in the interactive community group, you can ask questions and receive direct feedback from Kiana. Body To Soul Movement does not come with personalized, 1-on-1 instruction. For private sessions, contact Kiana directly at email@example.com.
How will Body To Soul Movement help me reach my goals and find growth in my practice?
Body To Soul Movement includes a multitude of ways to help you find growth in your practice, including:
- The TRACK section that allows you to write down your goals, schedule sessions into your calendar, and track your monthly minutes so that you can always stay on top of your practice. When you stay consistent with your practice, you grow.
- Body To Soul Flow classes that are structured in a way that’s intended to help you grow and advance (learn more about the structure here). View reviews on Kiana’s teaching style here to see how this class has helped other yogis grow.
- Monthly prompts, challenges, and progress checks to keep you on track via the interactive group exclusive for members to directly connect with Kiana and other
- Live group classes and Q&A sessions with Kiana where she’ll offer you in-valuable live feedback and answer all of the questions you might have about your practice, which will help you understand what you need to work on in your practice to
- In-depth tutorials for handstand and other yoga postures to dive deeper and take your practice further.
How do I attend the live sessions?
Within your account, navigate to “Go Live” and you’ll see the upcoming live sessions that can be scheduled into your calendar. To access each session, you’ll click on the designated “Register” button to sign yourself up for the class and receive your login info. All live sessions are held via Zoom (zoom.us) so you will need to have a free account created with your name prior to the class. It’s also advised that you download Zoom’s free app to your phone or computer for optimized view-ability
What if I can’t attend the live classes?
All of the live classes will be recorded and available for access within your account afterwards so you don’t have to worry about missing a class.
How I participate in a yoga challenge?
Go to Challenges > Choose a challenge > Start Challenge > Sign Up (non-members) or Login (members).
How much do yoga challenges cost to participate in?
For members, they’re free! For non-members, they’re $20 USD each.
How do yoga challenges work?
All yoga challenges consist of daily content and are typically less than 10 days.
Each new challenge will include live challenge dates. These dates include live classes throughout the challenge, as well as a free Instagram portion that consists of one daily posture each day that’s posted on @kiana_ng where you can also see the rest of the community participating. For more details on the Instagram portion, view the How It Works section of any challenge.
For paying members, you’ll receive daily mini-yoga classes and live classes as well.
After the live challenge dates are over, you can still access the challenge at anytime and take as long as you like to complete it!
To participate in each day of the challenge, all you have to do is login and view the day’s content!
How long is the free trial?
How much is membership?
How do I cancel my Body To Soul Movement membership?
You can cancel your membership anytime in your account settings (Account > Subscriptions > Cancel).
How do I change/upgrade my Body To Soul Movement membership?
You can change your membership to monthly or annual anytime in your account settings (Account > Subscriptions > Change Plan). If you do not see this option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I updated my billing information?
To update your billing information, go to Account > Subscriptions > Update beside your desired subscription where you’ll be able to change your credit card information.
If you don’t see this option in your account, please email email@example.com.
What do I get access to as a Body To Soul Movement member?
You get access to all of the yoga, meditation, and handstand classes, live and prerecorded, that are available on Body To Soul Movement, plus any new content that’s released in the future. You also get free access to all yoga challenges, the Body To Soul Movement facebook group, and more. For full details, view the membership page here.
Why do you need my credit card for the free trial?
Where / how do I access music playlists for classes?
All of the class playlists can be found on Kiana’s Spotify account here. The link to her Spotify is in the description of each Body To Soul Flow class. It can also be found under Account > Music Playlists.
For Body To Soul Flow classes, you can choose which playlist of hers you’d like to listen to as you flow. Each playlist is labelled “Body To Soul Flow”. All you have to do is make sure you start the playlist right at the beginning of class!